A Community-Oriented Plant Gallery
Larkspur Portland is open for business!
We are here to meet your plant needs with a wide selection, plus care support to help you be successful. Also offering art and other botanically-related decor needs and curiosities.
On the corner of Foster and Holgate in the Foster-Powell neighborhood.
6317 SE Holgate Blvd. Portland, OR 97206 Hours: Sunday 11am - 5pm Monday 11am - 6pm Tuesday Closed Wednesday @Moreland Market 2-6 (Aug 25, Sept 8, Sept 22) Thursday 11am - 6pm Friday 11am - 6pm Saturday 11am - 6pm
In accordance with local and national recommendations put out in response to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we are practicing several modifications (updated 02/08/2021).
We run an air purifier and humidifier during open hours, both of which are shown to lower the ability of airborne viral particles to persist in the air. Plants love them, and so do humans!
Please be sure to:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of, or recent direct exposure to, a viral illness such as Covid-19
- Wear a mask that appropriately covers nose and mouth. If unable to wear a mask in this fashion, please stay home and we are happy to assist you in a phone order/curbside pickup.
- Mind social distancing recommendations.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for your use to cleanse hands prior to touching plants or other Larkspur goods.
Plants keep giving us life here as we face the twists and turns of 2021 together, and while we do want to spread joy through our shop, we are careful to monitor and prevent any viral transmission potential, and need your help to keep our community healthy.
Community horticulture therapy sessions currently on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic and local freeze currently in place.
Thanks to all who have supported us at every stage of this growth, we are where we are because of you! We really enjoyed talking with people about plants all day long and being able to send some lovely specimens home to their new families! You are the reason for our successes!
Our previous Market/Pop-ups:
- Hawthorne Farmer’s Market
- Sunnyside Farmer’s Markey
- Moreland Farmer’s Market
- Local’s Market hosted by the Montavilla Co-op
- Eleventh Hour Market at Threshold Brewing
- Valentine’s Market with Sister’s Gourmet Deli
Larkspur Portland is owned and operated by two lifelong plant enthusiasts, one of whom is also a registered horticultural therapist. We acknowledge the inherent nourishing benefits of the plant-people relationship, and this belief is infused into the daily operations of our retail business, and our therapeutic horticulture community programming. Come see what makes us unique.
Get in touch with us!
“When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it’s your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else.”~Georgia O’Keefe